Monday, October 24, 2011

The Truth About Homosexuality- Introduction

This subject is one that is very touchy for many. As I have stated before, I am a spiritual person and grew up in the church. My family is religious as are some of my friends. On the other side, I have many friends and loved ones who simply live their lives and abide by natural law and do what's right for them. No matter what you believe, I think its important to examine all sides of an argument and draw your own conclusions. I feel like in 2011, we should be able to overcome all the misplaced fears and misinformation and take a logical and educated look at that which some don't seem to understand. Its time to replace hatred with love, destroy condemnation with tolerance and facts, instead of propoganda and generational stupidity.

For those who disagree with the following, I welcome and respect your arguments...For those who are living this, this is for you. My love and the grace of God is with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment